§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 Para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is
Unternehmerverband Frankfurt Rhein-Main
Emil-von-Behring Str. 4
60439 Frankfurt a.M.
Phone: 069 95808-0
fax: 069 95808-126
Chairman of the board
Dr. Michael Hann
Responsible for the content:
You can contact our data protection officer Nils Gustke at +49 561 78968-93, mail email@example.com or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name if applicable and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this connection after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to limit the processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient Cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your end device.
§ 4 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we will ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store the IP addresses you use and the dates of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation we save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and cancel your subscription to the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(5) We draw your attention to the fact that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID.
(6) We use the data obtained in this way to create a user profile in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. We record when you read our newsletters, which links you click in them and infer your personal interests from this. We link this data to actions you take on our website.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing us of another contact method. The information is stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you have unsubscribed, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
§ 5 Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offering which are stored at www.youtube.com and can be played directly from our website.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish your profile to be associated with YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or the design of its website to meet your needs. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
§ 6 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the services of Google Maps. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
§ 7 Integration of Google Web Fonts
This page uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to Google's servers. This enables Google to know that your IP address has been used to access our website. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
Rights of Data Subjects / Information Duty
below we inform you about the processing of your data according to art. 13 DS-GVO.
Name and contact details of the person responsible: Volker Fasbender, Managing Director of Unternehmerverband Frankfurt Rhein-Main e. V., Emil-von-Behring-Straße 4, 60439 Frankfurt.
Contact details of the data protection officer: If you have any questions, please contact our data protection officer at: Gesellschaft für Personaldienstleistungen mbH, address: Pestalozzistraße 27, 34119 Kassel, Germany, telephone: +49 561 78968-93, fax: +49 561 78968-61, e-mail: email@example.com.
Processing purposes and legal basis: Data processing is carried out for the purpose of event management for the event for which you can register via this website.
The processing of your data is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DS-GVO to safeguard our legitimate interests or those of a third party.
Data categories and data origin: We process the following categories of data: Name, first name of the participant(s), institution/company with address, communication data, contract data, claim data, if applicable payment information. The data from the mentioned data categories are transmitted as required via the registration details of the registration.
Recipient: We do not pass on your personal data to third parties. Excluded from this are our service partners, if this is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract, such as parcel and letter carriers, banks for the collection of direct debits, tax authorities (if necessary further enumeration such as credit agencies etc.).
Duration of storage: The data stored on your person will be deleted after the contract has been fulfilled and warranty periods have expired after two years, provided there are no further legal storage obligations to the contrary. Such data are, for example, commercial and financial data. These will be deleted after ten years in accordance with legal regulations, unless longer retention periods are prescribed or necessary for legitimate reasons.
If you revoke your consent to the use of your data, it will be deleted immediately, unless the above reasons speak against it.
Rights of the person concerned: You can request information about your data stored with us or correction, blocking (restriction of processing) and deletion of your stored data and their processing at any time. If legal, contractual, commercial or tax retention periods or other legal reasons prevent deletion, your data will not be deleted, but blocked.
Right of objection: You have the right to object to the processing.
You can object to the use of your data at any time. Please address your objection to Volker Fasbender, Managing Director of Unternehmerverband Frankfurt Rhein-Main e. V., Emil-von-Behring-Straße 4, 60439 Frankfurt.
Right of complaint to the supervisory authority: Pursuant to Art. 77 DS-GVO, you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is not lawful. The address of the supervisory authority responsible for our company is: The Hessian Data Protection Officer, Prof. Dr. Michael Ronellenfitsch, P.O. Box 31 63, 65021 Wiesbaden, Germany
Provision of the data: The provision of personal data is necessary to ensure proper participation in one of our events.
Automated decisions: Automated decisions in individual cases, including pro-filing, do not take place.